GM OE engines built with unrivaled quality
Tested to meet or exceed GM OE specifications, only Genuine GM Parts offers GM engines designed specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle.
GENUINE GM PARTS ENGINES
GM’s engineering expertise, attention to detail, and processes all come into play when building quality Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac engines. New and remanufactured GM engines offer you greater assurance that they’re a mirror image of the original engine, not products of reverse engineering or mere approximations of original quality and specifications.
LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
Limited warranty covers parts and labor, and is fully transferable, adding value if the vehicle is ever sold.
|PRODUCT||CATALOGED PASSENGER CAR & LIGHT DUTY TRUCK (SERIES 10)1||CATALOGED MEDIUM DUTY TRUCK (SERIES 40-80) CLASS A MOTOR HOME, TAXI & POLICE1||NON-CATALOGED PASSENGER CAR, LIGHT-DUTY TRUCK & MEDIUM-DUTY TRUCK1,2||OTHER (START-UP WARRANTY)3|
|Engines, Automatic Transmissions & Transfer Cases4,5||36 months or 100,000 miles2,6||18 months or 100,000 miles2,6||12 months or 12,000 miles||30 days|
|Manual Transmissions VTi(CVT)||12 months or 12,000 miles2,6||12 months or 12,000 miles2,6||12 months or 12,000 miles||N/A|
|Engine & Transmission Components3||12 months/unlimited miles||12 months/unlimited miles||12 months/unlimited miles||N/A|
- Must be installed in a “street legal” automotive application for use on public roads.
- Parts and labor warranty when sold over the counter and REPAIRED by a GM Dealer or qualified installing Independent Service Center (ISC), on-highway applications only. Parts only warranty when consumer repaired or when installed in non-highway application. Coverage limited to defects in material and/or workmanship of the specific part only.
- Parts-only warranty when sold over the counter.
- Includes Allison 1000 Series assemblies sold through GM Dealers.
- Engine upgrades require appropriate associated parts to ensure proper engine and transmission cooling and torque capacity, fuel/air delivery and emission controls (upgrade example: 305 engine replace with 350 engine).
- Parts and labor warranty when installed by a GM Dealer or qualified installing Independent Service Center (ISC).